My firm is a member of the Community Associations Institute (CAI), an international organization dedicated to building better communities. I am a Certified Manager of Community Associations, licensed through CAI.
Our primary purpose is to assist in administering and coordinating the affairs of each community we manage. Our experience that we bring to the table as a management company is:
- Availability of management 24/7
- Responsiveness to emails and phone calls
- Documenting issues and following through to completion
- Frequent communication with Owners
- Being accountable to two clients: tenant and owner (for HOA: Board and Owners)
- Financial responsibility to Owners (including minimizing expenses)
Although the role of a management company is fundamentally administrative, we are much more comprehensive. Our objective is to bridge the gap between Owners and Board members. Our role is to assist the Board helping your Community manage their resources.
- We will be the main point of contact relative to the business of the Association.
- Oversee administration of contracts.
- Conduct onsite inspections on a routine basis.
- Communicate items of interest to the Association as they may arise.
- Attend Board and Annual meetings.
- Collect assessments including collection actions.
- Maintain finances and Association records.
Our background is in managing long term and short term rentals, with the recent inclusion of association management. In the past 15 years, we have established good working relationships with many vendors providing services such as: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general repairs, and landscaping for our property owners. We stand out because we are very responsive to our clients and have repairs made in an efficient and timely manner. Our objective is to efficiently manage these repairs/projects, and in so doing we have accumulated a good reputation for managing properties and keeping them well maintained.
Our goal is to be your partner by managing the Association in such a manner that you can enjoy your community and home each day.